Our Covid-19 Update
To help protect the safety of our guests, you’ll notice we’ve made some necessary changes to keep you safe.
- You’ll see a lot of visual cues around the building including anti-bacterial hand sanitising stations, floor stickers and posters with directions and instructions. We appreciate your cooperation & understanding whilst we do our best to keep you & our staff safe!
- We ask that you arrive for your booking at the correct time, so we are able to accommodate you. If you’re early you may have to wait so we can ensure that your table has been cleaned to a high standard.
- Please respect social distancing at all times, keep pets on a lead and children must remain seated at their table (unless they need the loo of course!)
- Please respect the relevant one way systems and distance markers that you may spot around our pub. This helps us to direct and control the flow of guests, making your visit even safer.
- Please do not leave your table other than to use the toilets and to leave the pub, stay seated and let us do all the hard work!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the pub for your convenience.
- We have one use menus in place, which are 100% recyclable. We ask that you hold onto your paper menu for your entire visit and either leave them on the table when you leave, or take them with you and recycle them.
Do You Have a Concern?
If you have any concerns, worries or questions, please don’t hesitate to speak to a member of the team or contact us here. We’re trying our best to do everything we can to keep you safe and make sure you enjoy your visit, but please be patient with us whilst we get to grips with the new system.